COLD ROLLED STEEL BUILDING
Cost-effective solutions to meet your longer-term requirements
Cold Rolled Steel Buildings Are A Great Option.
Call Us Directly
REQUEST A FREE SITE VISIT & QUOTATION
Why have a steel building?
- Lower in erection costs and construction time.
- Less need for costly heavy lifting gear on site.
- Reduction in cost of the building when compared to the hot-rolled ‘I’ beam alternative.
- Faster manufacturing processes, from final design approval to delivery to the site would be 3-4 weeks.
- The actual foundation loads applied with a Cold Rolled Building, are less meaning smaller foundations, saving cost.
Our steel buildings utilise the latest rolling and laser technology. We can supply a precision designed and manufactured portal frame with door and window openings to suit your requirements. This allows for maximisation of space to meet the specifications of your business.
We specialise in the design, supply and installation of Industrial steel buildings of any length with pitched roof spans of up to 20 metres and eaves heights of up to 6.5 metres. Our cold-rolled steel buildings meet all requirements for building control and insulation based on the specification selected. The structural calculations for each building also meet stringent BS codes for structural requirements and performance.
What Cold Rolled Steel Buildings Give You
- Cold Rolled Steel Buildings are manufactured from pre-galvanised steel coil. With this, it means getting all components of a Cold Rolled frame and a galvanised finish with no need for additional coating or painting.
- Our steel buildings fully bolt together and incorporate robustly designed steel frames using cold rolled materials.
- Clear Span steel buildings come with a 25-year warranty against manufacturing defects giving you peace of mind
BACKED BY EXPERIENCE
There are many differ reason you might need a new building from extra storage or manufacturing space to a temporary gym.